Louisiana Tech University adheres to the equal opportunity provisions of federal and civil rights laws, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
The Title IX Coordinator is Carrie Flournoy, President's Office, Wyly Tower 1620; phone: (318) 257-3785; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 504 Coordinator is Annie Jantz, Coordinator of Special Programs and Assistant to the VP of Student Advancement, Keeny Hall 305; phone: (318) 257-2445; e-mail email@example.com.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Individuals with disabilities needing special accommodations concerning accessibility or application materials/procedures should contact the Human Resources Office for assistance. Telephone (318) 257-2235.
The purpose of the position is to serve as Clinical Liaison in support of clinical residents and MAT practitioner teachers.
Details of Position
- Part-Time Position: 20-25 hours per week
- September 2017 – May 2018
- Conduct formative and summative evaluations.
- Participate in monthly meetings at school sites or via Skype or other communication technologies with resident, mentor, school leader, district liaison, and/or personnel in the university clinical office.
- Provide ongoing communication support for all team members.
- Track, calculate, and submit grades.
- Attend training as required.
- Hold or be eligible for a Level 2 or higher teaching certificate in one (or more) of the following concentrations: Early Childhood (PK-3), Elementary (1-5), Elementary/SPED (1-5), Secondary Math, Science, English, or Social Studies (6-12).
- Have a minimum of five years of teaching experience in specified content area.
- Possess strong communication, organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate with a range of university, school, and community leaders.
- Have proficiency with MS Word office software products and communication technologies such as Skype, Facetime, etc.
- Hold a Master’s or Doctorate in Education.
- Have successful experience as content evaluator.
Interested persons are asked to submit a cover letter and curriculum vita, with the names and contact information of three professional references. Review of applicants will commence immediately. Official transcripts will be required of the successful applicants.
Please send application packet to:Melanie Gleason P.O. Box 3163 Louisiana Tech University Ruston, LA 71272 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Louisiana Tech University is part of the University of Louisiana System and is an equal opportunity university.
UL SYSTEM POLICIES REGARDING THE PROHIBITION OF HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION AND RETALIATION AGAINST INDIVIDUALS BASED UPON ANY PROTECTED STATUS, INCLUDING THEIR RETIREMENT STATUS OR AGE. POLICIES REGARDING RETALIATION HAVE UNDERGONE MANY REVISIONS. ALL EFFORTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO REMOVE ALL DOCUMENTS FROM THE LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY WEBSITE THAT CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS MISLEADING OR IN CONFLICT WITH ITS POLICIES REGARDING HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION, AND RETALIATION. THIS INCLUDES A REMOVAL OF ALL REFERENCES TO SUBJECTING INDIVIDUALS TO ADVERSE ACTIONS FOR FALSE COMPLAINTS OF HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION, OR RETALIATION WHICH MAY HAVE AN UNDULY CHILLING EFFECT ON AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO SUCH ACTION. Click here if you believe that you have identified information on the Louisiana Tech University website that is out of compliance with UL SYSTEM policies.