Louisiana Tech University adheres to the equal opportunity provisions of federal and civil rights laws, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
The Title IX Coordinator is Carrie Flournoy, President's Office, Wyly Tower 1620; phone: (318) 257-3785; e-mail email@example.com.
The 504 Coordinator is Annie Jantz, Coordinator of Special Programs and Assistant to the VP of Student Advancement, Keeny Hall 305; phone: (318) 257-2445; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Individuals with disabilities needing special accommodations concerning accessibility or application materials/procedures should contact the Human Resources Office for assistance. Telephone (318) 257-2235.
Graduate Enrollment Management Specialist
Louisiana Tech University’s Graduate School invites applications for the position of Graduate Enrollment Management Specialist. The anticipated start date is January 3, 2018. The successful candidate will be fully engaged in all aspects of Graduate School recruiting, on-boarding, retention, and degree completion, with special focus on:
- leading the team of Graduate School and college staff to ensure timely and appropriate graduate application processing;
- coordinating graduate recruiting (domestic and international), promoting concurrent enrollment programs on campus and regionally, promoting graduate programs through web and social media;
- being the point of contact for issues related to the electronic graduate application system;
- establishing and maintaining an active social media presence for the Graduate School;
- overseeing the creation and publication of graduate admission marketing materials, planning and execution of marketing campaigns targeted to specific regions (domestic and international), including campaigns that leverage the web and social media; and
- leading the planning, coordinating, and managing of the on-boarding experience for new students including post-admission communications.
The successful candidate will have a four-year degree, an engaging personality, excellent oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail. Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, and social media expected. Prior work experience in an area utilizing customer service skillsets, especially in the context of university admissions, is preferred. Must qualify to operate motor vehicles for official travel.
Complete applications require a cover letter, resume, unofficial college transcripts showing completion of degree, a personal statement that includes a summary of the candidate’s qualifications for the position, and contact information for three references. Application materials should be sent, preferably by email as a single PDF file, to Dr. Ramu Ramachandran, Dean of Graduate School (email@example.com), with the subject line: GEMS - <Last Name, First initial>. US Mail address is P. O. Box 7923, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA 71272.
Review of applications will begin on November 22, 2017 and continue until the position is filled. Louisiana Tech University is an EEO/AA employer.
UL SYSTEM POLICIES REGARDING THE PROHIBITION OF HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION AND RETALIATION AGAINST INDIVIDUALS BASED UPON ANY PROTECTED STATUS, INCLUDING THEIR RETIREMENT STATUS OR AGE. POLICIES REGARDING RETALIATION HAVE UNDERGONE MANY REVISIONS. ALL EFFORTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO REMOVE ALL DOCUMENTS FROM THE LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY WEBSITE THAT CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS MISLEADING OR IN CONFLICT WITH ITS POLICIES REGARDING HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION, AND RETALIATION. THIS INCLUDES A REMOVAL OF ALL REFERENCES TO SUBJECTING INDIVIDUALS TO ADVERSE ACTIONS FOR FALSE COMPLAINTS OF HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION, OR RETALIATION WHICH MAY HAVE AN UNDULY CHILLING EFFECT ON AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO SUCH ACTION. Click here if you believe that you have identified information on the Louisiana Tech University website that is out of compliance with UL SYSTEM policies.